September is Recovery Month!
We're hosting a Fall Fest to celebrate: Working Fields, SaVida Health, and King Street Laundry are teaming up for this FREE event.
Everyone is invited! Come paint pumpkins, eat donuts, enjoy apple cider and do some free loads of laundry.
- When: Sunday 9/24, 11am - 1pm
- Where: King Street Laundry, 72 King St
We'll also be at these community events:
- SOS Recovery Rally, 9/9, Dover NH
- Recovery Friendly Workplace Panel, 9/21, Jaffrey, NH
- Recovery Friendly Workplace Rotary Conference, 9/21, Portland, ME
Plus, find us at the Dept. of Labor offices this month:
- Chittenden: Wednesday 9/6, 10-11:30am
- Chittenden: Wednesday 9/20, 10-11:30am
- Franklin: Tuesday 9/26, 9:30-11:30am
Refer a Jobseeker Now
Do you know someone in need of employment? Send them our way — we're here to help.
Working Fields offers job placements, free peer coaching, trauma-informed account management, and transportation. There are no eligibility requirements. Check out our jobs here
for local openings averaging $18.42/hour! Send a Referral
This summer, we supported 100 people actively working across VT, NH, and MA for the first time in our history.
That support can look like:
- A peer coach tracking down a free pair of steel-toe boots
- An account manager advocating to retain a position after conflict
- A team collaborating to secure housing
In moments big and small, our community makes this work possible. Here's to 100 more!
Why Everyone Needs Fair Chance Hiring
Did you know that the ROI on 'fair chance' policies is often higher than traditional hiring methods?
Employers report more candidates, lower turnover, and improvements in culture, to name a few. These policies are a best practice for any modern business.
Check out this article for our analysis of the benefits, plus 3 quick-start tips any organization can try today.Read Article